Get Your Financial $hit Together
Are you ready to lower your bills, save some extra money, invest for your future, and have cash on hand to do the things you love?
Then follow this simple, step-by-step online course so you can turn your feelings of despair into feelings of empowerment.
$2,042 Saved on Average!
Past course takers self-reported an average savings of $2,042.71 over two months because of this course!
From the bestselling author of Money Honey and Passive Income Aggressive Retirement, former financial advisor, real estate investor with almost 40 rental units, and 27-year-old retiree with $15,000 per month in passive income, Rachel Richards will take you on a journey to financial freedom!
In just 8 weeks, you’ll finally feel the relief and excitement that comes with having a plan for your money.
"With your mindset-changing course... we were able to pay off 100% of our credit card debt. Our savings is now around $2,000 per month!" -Karolyn L., 2020 course taker
Have you ever wondered…
- Where does all my money go?
- Why don’t I have more discipline?
- When am I going to stop feeling broke?
- Why can I never seem to get ahead?
- Will I ever be able to retire?
You know you earn “enough” but all the little expenses add up and you can’t seem to get ahead.
You wish you had more saved so you’d feel less nervous about those impending car repairs, medical bills, and birthday gifts for friends.
You know you should be invested in the stock market but you just don’t know where to start, and you’re kicking yourself for not knowing how.
You are constantly second-guessing whether you should pay down debt or save your money.
Or maybe you know exactly what you should be doing with your money but don’t have the discipline.
What will this course do for you?
- Hold you accountable. It’s one thing to read a book or consume a money management article… it’s another thing to implement what you’ve learned. Accountability is critical for achieving your goals. It’s time to move beyond mere talk or desire and commit to specific actions that will move you towards financial freedom.
- Ease your money worries.
- Take the guesswork out, so you’re not wondering where to start.
- Reduce your feelings of shame, intimidation, and anxiety; and increase your confidence.
- Make money EASY to understand, fun to learn about, and simple to do!
- Give you a support system. You’ll finally have a safe space to go for help and to ask all of your questions.
By the end of this course you will:
- Finally have a budget in place… one that’s not impossible to stick to. You will create realistic guidelines so that you can spend money without giving up your quality of life.
- Know whether to pay off debt or save. You will learn a strategy so you know exactly what to do with that extra money each month.
- Increase your savings rate. You’ll learn about a concept called the “Golden Number” and why it is essential to your financial success.
- Learn to negotiate your bills and payments down. This can save you hundreds of dollars in interest each year!
- Find ways to make more money… no MLMs required.
- Learn how to increase your credit score. It’s much easier than you think to boost your score by 10, 20, even 50+ points!
- Make your first trade or investment. You will get an inside look at Rachel’s portfolio and you’ll get to watch exactly how to make a stock trade, so that you’re finally comfortable investing in the stock market.
- Foster a positive money mindset. There are practical and specific steps you can take to improve your relationship and mental attitude toward money, which will have an enormous impact on your life!
"I'm a 33-year-old married physician and dog mom. This course gave me the kick-in-the-butt to actually implement some of the strategies I've been thinking about for years. My win during this course was opening an investment account and making trades... it's been so fun!"
-Kate M., 2020 course taker
The best part?
Get Your Financial $hit Together is designed for beginners: no previous personal finance knowledge or math skills required.
Think of this as “affordable financial coaching.” The average financial coach costs $257/hour. What millennial, struggling with student debt, credit card debt, and a low income can afford that? This online course gives you the knowledge, accountability, and support you need at the fraction of the cost.
Because the course is completely online, you’ll be able to learn from the comfort of your own home, at your own pace!
A "Money Honey" Course
This course is designed to complement my bestselling book, "Money Honey: A Simple 7 Step Guide for Getting Your Financial $hit Together." You will not only implement the teachings in Money Honey, but you will learn the ins and outs of money management at a deeper, more hands-on level.
Get Your Financial $hit Together is fun, engaging, and taught completely through a series of short videos over the course of 8 weeks. Included in the course:
- 50+ short and simple videos
- Access to an online community with other course-takers and Rachel herself, where you can ask your money questions
- Regular check-ins for accountability
- Weekly challenges throughout the course that you can take part in to boost your savings rate
- Personalization: everything you learn can be personalized for your specific circumstances and needs
- A complete Excel workbook with templates for tracking your expenses, budgeting, calculating your net worth, and much more!
Just getting to know me?
Hi, I’m Rachel. I am a lot of things.
I’m a bestselling author of two books on financial literacy: Money Honey and Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement. I’m a former financial advisor. I’m a professional speaker and have run workshops and delivered keynotes at colleges across the country. I’ve been featured in The Penny Hoarder, Synchrony, and Business Insider. I’m a real estate investor with over 35 rental units in Louisville, KY. And what people find most interesting about me is that in 2019, at age 27, I quit my job and retired and am now living off over $10,000 per month in passive income.
Although that is all cool, if you really want to know me, here are some additional fun facts. I once said “Hola” very confidently to my college French professor. You should also know that I once burned two batches of Nestle Break-n-Bake Cookies, back-to-back… my husband jokingly said that I’m no longer allowed in the kitchen without adult supervision. One time, I left the oven on all night. I may have my financial $hit together, but just like everyone else, I'm trying to figure out this whole adulting thing.
What do past course takers say?
"I'm 25 years old, and during this course, I FINALLY created a realistic budget for myself. I negotiated away a late fee on a credit card. I grew my monthly savings rate by $1,000 and increased my net worth by $3,000. I understand the difference between a 401K and IRA, traditional and Roth, and I opened up a Roth IRA! And now I look forward to doing my expenses every month and seeing how my financial health has improved. I’m no longer scared to look at my credit cards and bank accounts – I’m excited. Thank you Rachel, while Money Honey is an amazing book, this course was the push I needed to actually implement your amazing and simple 7-step strategy for getting my financial shit together."
-Alyssa P., 2020 course taker
Do the following facts hit too close to home?
A 2017 study showed that six out of 10 millennials don’t have $500 to cover an emergency expense… that percentage is even higher for millennial women.
CareerBuilder found that 78% of workers are living paycheck to paycheck.
If you’re in the same shoes, then this course is for you.
This course is for you if:
- You’re sick and tired of feeling like crap when it comes to personal finance.
- You’re fed up with your financial situation, and ready to change.
- You know what to do, but you still don’t do it.
- You need help with discipline and accountability.
- You don’t know where to begin. You’re overwhelmed and you just need help.
- You are living paycheck-to-paycheck and ready to learn how to get ahead.
- You have student loan bills and other debt payments that are holding you back.
- You want to increase how much money you save but you feel stuck.
- You know you should be invested in the stock market but you’re intimidated.
- You handle your money reasonably well, but you know that a refresher course would be helpful, and that you could make more progress in a structured group setting.
Why now? Why should I care?
Time is your biggest advantage. The earlier you can act on these sound principles, the better off you will be when you retire. Getting your financial $hit together right now - this very day - instead of putting it off for weeks, months, years, could mean the difference between retiring in poverty or in wealth. Every moment you delay is a moment where your money is not working for you. Although your financial future feels far away, you must not underestimate the urgency of taking action now. You cannot afford to wait.
"When I first saw the course announcement pop up in my mailbox I had doubts about investing in it. COVID-19 had just hit my country and I didn't have any clue on how and if I was going to keep my job. I was scared at first to spend money on "just another course". I then remembered having read Money Honey a couple of years back and I thought the content was great, but I missed having the accountability to make it happen. In the first few weeks I was able to:
- save $129/month by slashing unnecessary monthly subscriptions
- become more mindful about my spending habits / learn to curb impulse buys
- save $500 on a planned vacation! I have always been super embarrassed to negotiate any deals. This was the first time EVER that I was able to do this and not feel guilty... all thanks to a wonderful step-by-step video included in this course. This totally boosted my confidence."
-Nicole W., 2020 course taker
Take a look at the weekly curriculum for Get Your Financial $hit Together!
- Introduction to the course, Facebook group, budget buddies, and tips for success.
Week 1: Intro & Tracking Expenses
- Deep-dive into motivation and goals
- Money mindset: Why are you the way that you are? What is holding you back?
- Reflective journaling questions & know your WHY
- Overview of best budgeting apps
- Access Rachel's expense tracker and learn how to use it
- Estimate your Golden Number, a concept from Money Honey
- What if I don’t make a consistent income?
Week 2: Cutting costs (without being unrealistically restrictive)
- How to negotiate bills and payments down, with scripts
- The $100 Rule and the Big 3
- What if I live in a high-cost-of-living area?
- Brainstorming ways to cut costs
Week 3: Increasing income (the non-MLM way)
- What is income diversification and why should I be doing it?
- How and when to ask for a raise
- 6 apps for making money without leaving your house
- Access to the Master Idea List (62 ways to increase your income)
Week 4: Net Worth & Savings Buckets
- Budget & Golden Number review
- See Rachel’s net worth worksheet
- $1,000 emergency savings bucket strategy
- Bucket #2, #3, and #4 strategy
Week 5: Debt and the GYFST Strategy
- How debt-averse are you?
- Snowball method vs. Avalanche method and which is better
- Should I consolidate my debt?
- Access the GYFST Template and customize your strategy
Week 6: Credit Strategies that will save your financial life
- What is your credit card personality?
- Analyzing your credit factors & taking steps to improve
- Should I "share" my credit?
- How to find errors on your credit report and dispute them
- Credit card balance transfers: are they a good idea?
- Protect yourself from phishing and identity theft
Week 7: Why you must start investing NOW
- Penny example to show the power of time and compounding
- 2 hypothetical scenarios
- How to make a trade in the stock market
- Rachel’s personal portfolio and investments
- Which accounts to use to get started
Week 8: Wrap Up
- Putting it all together… what is your overall strategy and plan moving forward?
- Money mindset and affirmations
- Potential obstacles & barriers to watch out for
- What to do when you fall of the wagon
- Tips to ensure long-term success
Plus Bonus Content! (it's a surprise)
Here are some "wins" that course takers have shared in the exclusive online community:
You might be wondering...
How long will it take me to go through the course?
Why do I need this course if I can just read Money Honey?
What exactly will I be learning?
What is the refund policy?
Will I have lifetime access?
Can dudes or non-US residents take the course?
Do you guarantee results?
Are you ready?
You have the opportunity to join the “Get Your Financial $hit Together” course!
You can enroll right now, for the special "Holiday Edition" round, starting in October 2020. There are a limited number of spots available!
INVESTMENT: $632 $297!
You only pay $297, or four payments of $76/month.
Your investment includes:
- 50+ short and engaging videos
- Access to the exclusive online community with other course-takers and Rachel herself, where you can ask your money questions
- Regular check-ins for accountability
- Weekly challenges throughout the course that will boost your savings rate
- Personalization: everything you learn can be personalized for your specific circumstances and needs
- Templates and tools for tracking your expenses, budgeting, calculating your net worth, and much more
Free Bonus #1
Lifetime access to the exclusive members-only online community and course materials
Free Bonus #2
If you don’t already have a copy of Money Honey, you will enjoy a free digital download!
Free Bonus #3
The "Get Your Financial $hit Together" Digital Excel Workbook with over 20 customizable templates
Just to re-cap, here’s everything you’re getting today…
Get Your Financial $hit Together Online Course ($497 value)
Access to the Members-Only Online Community
Money Honey digital download ($15 value)
The GYFST Digital Workbook ($120 value)
Total value: $632
You pay only $297!
Next Round Begins October 9th 2020
Enrollment closes in: